Helping clients attain optimal health since 1999
OMWC will be re-opening as of June 15th. The decision to re-open follows a directive from the Ministry of Health (MOH) allowing the return to in-person health care appointments provided they can be done safely. Every effort has been and continues to be made to ensure the clinic is a clean and safe space with the primary goal of ensuring the safety and health of staff and patients. The MOH has given the governing bodies of each profession the responsibility of setting their own standards which the health care provider must follow.
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS: To book an appointment, please call the clinic, 905-842-0287, email us, email@example.com, or book online. Please ensure you arrive 5min prior to your appointment and wait in your car until we call or text you to come upstairs. This is to avoid crowds in the clinic.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will be emailed a survey that you are required to fill out and submit. Please do not attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell, have travelled within 14-days, or are currently positive for COVID.
- All clients are required to wear a mask
- Please do your best to visit a washroom prior to your appointment. The washroom will be available if needed and will be cleaned after each use. However, the less traffic the better.
- Other clinic items such as the water cooler will be unavailable to reduce commonly used contact surfaces and help prevent the spread of the virus. Consider bringing a water bottle with you. We also ask that you make every effort to avoid contacting surfaces in the clinic.
- Time will be allotted to clean treatment rooms after each client.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, please do not come upstairs. Instead, we ask that you call the front desk (905 842-0287) and they will advise when you can come up.
- In order to see all clients in a safe way and avoid crowding the clinic, we cannot run past scheduled appointment times.