Joshua Rago obtained his Massage Therapy Diploma from Everest College after completing 2 years of Kinesiology Theory at York University. He als has an advance Diploma in Fitness and Heath Promotions from Humber College and is an active member of the Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario.
In addition to practicing Massage Therapy within the community, Josh is a Massage Therapy Technologist at Mohawk College where he aids in practical classroom curriculum, giving first hand experience of the field and helping to inspire & share his passion with students in pursuit of becoming RMTs.
Joshua's advanced analytical skill-set, clinical assessment knowledge and approach in piecing together clients’ pain presentation are what set him apart from other therapists. He believes strongly in the use of multi-disciplinary approaches and incorporating various therapies and modalities to best address every unique patient's need. He leverages his knowledge in Exercise Science and experience working as a Personal Trainer to provide patients with exemplary remedial exercise and homecare to best accelerate recovery and success with treatment.
- Certified Shiatsu Practitioner through the Ontario School of Osteopathy
- KT1 and KT2 for Advanced Kinesio Taping through the Kinesio Taping Association of Canada
- M1 - GT Provider through Graston Technique®.
- Certified Personal Training Specialist for over 6 years through the Canadian Fitness Professionals.
- Field of play FirstAid and CPR for the 2015 Toronto Para Pan Am Games athletes competing in the Track and Fields events held at the CIBC Pan Am/ParaPanAm Athletics Stadium at York University August 4th to the 14th, 2015.