Reflexology is a natural, non-invasive technique using gentle pressure on reflex areas of the feet, hands & ears to help stimulate the body’s own healing process and to bring about a state of deep relaxation.
When the reflexes are stimulated the body’s natural electrical energy works along the nervous system to clear blockages in the corresponding zone. Reflexology is safe for people of all ages, from newborn babies to those receiving end of life care. Reflexology relieves stress and tension, improves circulation and helps to balance the physical, mental and emotional aspects of the whole person.
Benefits of Reflexology include:
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Enhanced circulation (blood & lymphatic)
- Assist body to normalize the metabolism naturally with no side effects
- Restore mind / body balance
- Elevate energy level
- Cleanse the body of toxins
Reflexology may help with many stress related complaints including:
- Tension and sinus headaches
- Migraine headaches
- Back pain
- Digestive issues such as heart burn, indigestion and abnormal elimination patterns
- Anxiety and Depression
Reflexologists do not diagnose, prescribe, work in opposition to other medical fields, suggest a client stop taking prescribe medication or treat specific conditions – we treat the body as a whole!