There is a high percentage of people who either live with mental health or will experience some form of mental health within their lifetime - they are not alone. Join Dr. Erin Ley, naturopathic doctor, and counsellor, Julie Barasevic, as they discuss mental health. Discussion points as follows:
- Anxiety and depression
- A look at mental health through a therapeutic lens: how important are your thoughts?
- Mindfulness and mental health
- Coping strategies
- A mindfulness experiential
- Mood foods, including food sensitivity testing
- How to improve stress management with a healthy lifestyle, including exercise
- Vitamin B12 injection therapy
- Supplements like fish oils, GABA, magnesium, and B vitamins
- Herbs like rhodiola, passionflower, and St. John's wort
When: Tuesday October 16, 2018 @ 7:30 PM
Don't miss out! Register today!